COVID-19: changes to office working during the coronavirus pandemic
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our colleagues at all times, and have put careful measures in place to allow working in the office in a way that adheres to the government guidelines during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
While the majority of colleagues continue to work from home, re-opening the office allows the return to work of some furloughed staff and enables us to increase the service level we provide to our customers. It is our intention to do this carefully and in keeping with good practice guidelines from the government.
In addition to the documents mentioned above, we have produced and shared with staff a set of guidelines for office working at this time. These guidelines include:
- Observing social distancing of 2 metres at all times
- A one-way system around the office
- Hand sanitisers provided throughout the office and at points of exit and entry
- A one person at a time bathroom limit
- A daily cleaning regime including cleaning desks, kitchen and common surfaces twice a day during work hours, and a full disinfectant clean of the office each evening
- Designated zones in which only one person can be at any given time in communal spaces
- Guidance on what to do if you experience COVID-19 symptoms while working in the office
Read our office COVID-19 Risk Assessment
Read our COVID-19 Health & Safety Inspection
These documents will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidance. and further information and guidelines communicated to staff as and when needed.